Monday, December 17, 2012

A Pool & Landscape Design for a NY Vacation Home


A before and after view of the proposed swimming pool and landscaping design project. Inspiration came from a previous pool project that I had designed and installed. My clients asked if I could implement some of the design features into their site.
I'm proposing a free form swimming pool and waterfall. There will be two natural stone patio areas. I've surrounded the pool area with lush plantings which give a sense of enclosure and separation from the rest of the yard, but still have views out into the yard. They really want to keep the deer out so I designed a trellis for the visible areas at deer fence height.
This weekend home is located in the NY Catskills.

Landscape and swimming pool design & construction services in the NY & NJ areas.




No comments:

Post a Comment